Ads by Ero

Search Box

Monday, September 7, 2009

Are You Still Loving The Zipper Trend?

http://images.urbanoutfitters.com/is/image/UrbanOutfitters/16737025_040_b?$detailmain$
Tracey isn’t the only huge Phillip Lim fan here at STF: The one thing I wanted for my ten year anniversary (!) in January, was an emerald cowl-neck 3.1 dress I’d fallen for, head-over-Nordstrom-Rack-heels. As much I still lurve it, had Lim's zipper-ruffle skirt that Beyoncé rocked the other day to the press conference for the “Answer the Call” charity concert been in stores, it would have definitely topped my wish list.

Let us know if some of Beyonce's other style choices were a do or a don't for you.

But somehow, even though the exposed zipper trend was getting lots of air time this summer (and even now), I never got around to actually buying any of it, and my style intuition is telling me it’s nearing the bottom of it’s popularity curve. Still, Bey's cute look has me feeling for something zippy again. Yes, ladies, I'm torn and I need your advice.

Is "zipping it" a fall trend to try now?!

(A minor aside: Hey Bey, if you’re reading this, and since you probably won’t wear that skirt again—did you know there’s a section on eBay where people can place a shout out for things they’re craving? Well, there’s a lovely lady who’ll take it off your hands. A little extra money for that charity, maybe?)

Anyway, I’m thinking if I get something with a small zip detail, it won’t read so trendy.

What say you? Have anything with a zipper-accent in your closet?

Looking for a wardrobe picker-upper? Check out these sexy, under $100 fall finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment