Ads by Ero

Search Box

Monday, September 7, 2009

User post: Do you wear perfume?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjdhxQZ79m89e_pLAqq0zAofINgk1DodgDVmI1E-c9pRPhtw4mWx5aw0Q3NlhP11upq5Q7gbg6Pti7WT7s_u0WYx2oL2WaIfbIxZon23_GJB-47jBXRwfXnR6PAkcEvz0-uOy9EWlUzLURs/s400/lola.jpg
I never wear perfume, the closest I have ever gotten was a body spray from Bath and Body Works, and that was 10 years ago. But as I was walking through Bloomingdales, being attacked by every perfume salesperson (you know what I mean), I got a whiff of Marc Jacobs Lola and was immediately sold ($65 for 1.7 oz/$85 for 3.4oz)! The intensity of most perfumes usually give me an instant headache and make me sneeze and cough, but this was a totally different experience. If you can't afford the high priced Marc Jacobs items, Lola is the perfect way to get a taste. Honestly, is there anything that Marc Jacobs can't do?
Have you smelled Lola? What type of perfume do you wear (if any)?

No comments:

Post a Comment